View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #26
eureka
but forgot what it's like
eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eureka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiLuJe View Post
... I think the /var/local/custom_screensavers folder (and the jar that uses it /opt/amazon/ebook/lib/CustomScreensavers.jar) are there just to make me hate them, don't you think? ^^
Maybe.

But it also looks like there is official capability for custom screensavers with possible automatic downloading (from Amazon?) or removing by ToDo commands (i.e. by Amazon's "push notifications").

Or, at least, prototype of it.

EDIT: I mean I've looked into a new code a bit and it's a valid conclusion. (/var/local/custom_screensavers is aslo known to Blanket module for displaying screensavers.)

Last edited by eureka; 11-07-2012 at 06:19 PM.
eureka is offline   Reply With Quote