View Single Post
Old 04-08-2005, 12:00 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Reminder: Your opinion counts at MobileRead!

As we are approaching our first anniversary, I'd like to thank all of you for your great commitment and loyality to MobileRead. I hope that you are still finding our mix of hand-picked news around mobile gadgets and e-book trends interesting. If there is anything you would like us to change or do differently, please do not hesitate to speak out openly!

This being said let me encourage you to participate more in our news discussions. It is our task to collect the best news from the Net for you. And it is your voice which we like to hear and that could make our discussions a hundred times more interesting.

Thank you!
Alexander (and the entire MobileRead team)
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote