View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:56 PM   #6
caheaton
Enthusiast
caheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentametercaheaton can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo & Kindle apps (PC, Android), Aura HD, Kindle Touch
WE HAVE A WINNER!

Thank you Ben. The second story (which I was skeptical of rediscovering given my sketchy memory of the details) is indeed Matheson's "Born of Man and Woman". It's been 35 years or so since I've read that story. It's good to have found it again. I'm definitely going to order the anthology that contains it.

Now if only I could find that first book...if it helps anyone, it was 35 to 40 years ago that I read it.

Craig
caheaton is offline   Reply With Quote