View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 03:01 AM   #6
kranu
I <3 my Kindle
kranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensionskranu can understand the language of future parallel dimensions

Device: Kindle 3G + WiFi
I bought mine from Staples, but Amazon has provided great Customer Support for my Kindle anyways. In fact, when there was a problem, when I experienced freezing issues, they offered to replace it with one-day shipping for me (but I fixed the problem myself by removing the nonlighted leather case)

If Amazon doesn't charge you taxes for your Kindle, definitely buy it from them. It makes quite a difference. If it doesn't, consider buying it from Best Buy since you will get it immediately, and you can easily return it (without paying for shipping) if you don't like it. In addition, I heard that Best Buy is offering free cases with the Kindle (but that deal might have passed).

If you buy a Kindle from Amazon, please click this link before you proceed to checkout. It won't affect you in any way, but I will earn a few bucks that I can use towards buying eBooks

Last edited by kranu; 03-01-2011 at 03:06 AM.
kranu is offline   Reply With Quote