View Single Post
Old 02-08-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
jerryflattum
JerryFlattum
jerryflattum began at the beginning.

Device: none
Jerry Flattum - Songwriter/Writer

Hi All:

I was directed to MobileRead from a LinkedIn Freelance Writers group, specially a discussion on eBooks.

I recently incorporated, 1.15.11. My company: Entertainment Cyberscope, Inc.

I have several ventures and adventures on my site. Of keen interest to MobileRead is 3 books I just added (Feb 2011) to my site that I want to convert to ebooks. I will be adding more eBooks in 2011.

Ventures and Adventures include:

Entertainment Cyberscope-Portal (EC-Portal)
The EC-Portal is a portal for all things entertainment online. With the right database and software/web applications, my goal is to convert "portal" into a "virtual world."

The purpose of the EC-Portal is to serve as a comprehensive information source and advertiser/affiliate haven.

SwitchTrak
SwitchTrak is a production music library. It will include fully produced and mastered original songs as well as a library of production music. Primary target markets for the production music are online applications and new media. Target market for the original songs is Hollywood (licensing for film) and the general Pop/Rock Global market.

FerretDance Recording Studio
This is my own Pro Tools-based home studio. A major challenge is re-recording my entire catalog of original songs and production music at master quality level (ready for commercial release)

I have 5 blogs on my site:

Entertainment Cyberscope Blog - providing news and support for the EC-Portal

Solutions Now - An ops/eds style blog seeking solutions for both Global and Personal issues across a spectrum of subjects.

Songster - A personal blog documenting my journey in songwriting, recording and the music industry

StoryTeller - A blog on screenwriting and the film industry

Writer - features all my published work, works-in-progress, Journal, and a sub-category on the Art/Science of Writing

Titles of current and upcoming eBooks are:
Convergence and the Entertainment Society
Visualizing The Future
Future Self
Song Creation
Global Strategic Thinking
Evil Uncle

The greatest challenges I face in 2011 are:

Website development - Using one site vs. multiple sites to bring greater clarity and focus to my ventures and adventures

Monetizing my website - Developing a comprehensive SEO and social media marketing strategy for the site and individual strategies for each venture.

Growth/Development of Entertainment Cyberscope, Inc.

Selling music online

Content Management and Delivery - Finding the best solutions for developing my sub-career as a writer and blogger. How to maximize opportunities for both blogs and eBooks.
jerryflattum is offline   Reply With Quote