View Single Post
Old 06-30-2009, 09:07 AM   #9
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
but we will sense his presence, as always. particularly when bananas begin to fly through the air and smack people in the forehead. and when we notice that someone has drunk all the zany carters and we have to make more, only 5 minutes after things get started.
Really? Hmm, apparently I am not the master of covert operations I thought I was...and this might also explain why, after every mission, I wake up under a bench in the subway holding a molten-lead headache and blinking stuporously into the wind of the morning train.

Yours like a very drunk fly on the wall,
Adrian
Master Spy
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote