View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 03:53 AM   #3
amjbrown
Addict
amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.amjbrown ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle app on the iPhone
Kovid - many thanks for your response. That certainly fixes the issue of the Kindle copy and the Calibre copy showing as sync-ed. However, it leaves the Kindle Cloud showing the book in question as being available for download, i.e. not on the device. Which is wrong, and messes up my back-up workflow.

I have only tried with two books, but this seems to be a change from the way the Kindle Touch worked. It is certainly different from the Kindle K.

Thanks again

amjb
amjbrown is offline   Reply With Quote