View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 08:35 AM   #31
hunnymonster
Zealot
hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 wifi, K3 3G, K Touch, K Paperwhite
I used this (embedded below) YouTube to replace my K3 screen. Screen was $40/£25 delivered to my door (albeit slow shipment from China).

No issues in doing it in about 35 minutes including rectifying the schoolboy error of not removing the protective plastic from the display before mounting it... DOH!

Watch out though - the "naked" display is only 0.045" thick (1.14mm) and is extremely fragile. Ham-fisted best avoid (or contract it out )

Last edited by hunnymonster; 01-30-2013 at 08:41 AM.
hunnymonster is offline   Reply With Quote