View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 08:15 PM   #47
captkjaneway
Cockney Sci-Fi Geek!
captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.captkjaneway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Samsung Tab S 8.4", Samsung S6 Edge
Not for me at that price, but do see the allure.

A 3rd generation chip, lower screen resolution all tied up in a metal premium price bundle that looks pretty and has easy to follow, pretty coloured icons and basic functionality will meet the needs of millions I am sure.

Apple are a clever lot, and rather than compete head on with the Nexus 7 and Fire, they have brought their own brand of high-priced luxury to the 7" format and people will buy it because the apps from their iPhones and iPads will also work on this, they can sync with iTunes and nothing will have to change.

I would bet 'most' users will utilise email, Whatsapp, Viber, Skype, the music player, the reader, some games and possibly Slingbox and the iPad Mini will deliver triumphantly and everyone will be happy.
captkjaneway is offline   Reply With Quote