View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 07:27 PM   #16
Ginwen
Addict
Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ginwen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch/IPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nancy Fulda View Post
I'm pleased to announce that my short story "Movement" (Asimov's Science Fiction Magazine, March 2011) has been nominated for a Nebula Award. I'll be attending the Awards Banquet in Arlington this May and, to be honest, I'm feeling quite jittery about it. I hear I'm supposed to compose an acceptance speech in case I win, which just strikes me as an excercise in masochism. :P
Great story, I really liked it. Glad it got nominated as I might have missed it otherwise.
Ginwen is offline   Reply With Quote