View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #5
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
So far so good. It seems to work, but I do have a few comments/suggestions.

1. Since you have to press: (Shift > M > M) every time after pressing the center scroll button to select which to play first, why not add that command in the azw2 itself, so it will automatically not only select, but play? Since (Shift > M > M) is just a command, ("/mnt/us/mplayer/K3MusicManager.sh"), I would think that would be possible. That way it would make it much better to use.

2. Also, to note, you will have to press (Shift > Q > Q) again after every restart, to mount the /mnt/us/music folder again.

3. Finally, as I have 58 streams listed on my 'streams' file, is there a way to have pages for it as well, just as with the normal music? I ask this because most of my streams are not visible below the bottom of the screen. Also, for those interested, I attached my streams that work with the Kindle. Just remove the '.txt' part of the file and put in the appropriate place.
Attached Files
File Type: txt streams.txt (3.2 KB, 942 views)

Last edited by inameiname; 02-23-2012 at 06:04 AM.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote