View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 10:59 AM   #12
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
...Tomorrow some hired muscle is going to rip my face off....

As I was being prepped for surgery, the surgeon offered a last minute alternative which I accepted, so rather than cutting me across the top of the head and pulling my face down to pull the bone back into place, he made two small incisions in a couple of the wrinkles in my forehead instead and went in that way. It was a much simpler operation, and with a little luck, there'll be no permanent numbness, as there would have been along the scar line had he done the face lift.

So now I have a bit of a headache which will, no doubt, continue for a few days, but some really spiffy drugs to keep it in check. Life is good, and I'll be back for the July nominations.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote