View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 05:22 PM   #27
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
What device? It works fine for me on my Glo. Double-check that you've selected "Library" and not "Bookstore" (which is the default), I've done that a few times with my wireless disabled and it just sits there like it's not searching anything.

Do you have both kepubs and epubs on your device? That's something I've never tried.
The Aura. I have both kepubs and epubs on my device. I always have had both. And yes, I was using library, not bookstore.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote