Thread: Touch Missing book
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 01:04 PM   #5
tkavan
Groupie
tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.tkavan can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe563 View Post
Go to the Kobo store on the Kobo Touch and enter the title or author of your book. When the search returns the title of the book select BUY NOW. If Kobo has a record of your purchase, a screen will be presented with a DOWNLOAD button. Touch the DOWNLOAD button and your book will be downloaded to your e-reader. The next time you load the Desktop application your book should also be added there.
Thanks, Joe63. I just did that, but Kobo now seems to be offering a different edition of this book. Instead of being put in my library it was downloaded to ADE. It has a different cover, and the page numbers are not chapter-by-chapter but are of the whole book.

Anyway I do have it in ADE and on my KT, but not in Desktop or in My Library. Have I done something wrong, or is it that they've probably switched to a different edition of the book?

Thanks,
Tom K.
tkavan is offline   Reply With Quote