View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:03 PM   #3
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
I use Mantano on my Motorola Xoom. Unfortunately I can't use CC because I keep my entire ebook library on my Xoom. A mix of ePubs an PDFs. Well at least the "good" part. Books and magazines I intend to read, reread or might reference for some reason. CC currently crash because lack of memory after around 580 books.

Instead I use a removable 32 GB micro SDHC card that I connect to as a device, and sync, when I have new books or updated metadata. I send the books to folders depending on genre and can then very quickly create or update collections in Mantano from that. Works great. It allows me to browse using author, title, series and genre. Also I have access to comments and other metadata from Calibre.

I don't really use bookmarks and annotations very much, but it seems to work fine.

Last edited by Adoby; 08-18-2012 at 05:07 PM.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote