View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 02:41 AM   #30
Donnageddon
Now you lishen here...
Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Donnageddon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650. Kobo Touch, Kindle Fire
WOW! I am very impressed, Hadrien! I have used the Fictionwise ereader, and the bookshelf apps, but the stanza interface is much better than either of those.

I imagine they will all have their uses, but the formatting, and functionality of the Stanza app is far more useful. Almost limitless "font" sizing, and the navigation is superior.

I am looking forward to the eInk market getting software this advanced. The iPod Touch is getting to be my favorite reader (for the moment).
Donnageddon is offline   Reply With Quote