View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:12 AM   #95
Xennex1170
Addict
Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xennex1170 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackastor View Post
I have over 1200 of over 3000 books currently stored on my sd card.. all works well no noticeable speed decrease. lengthy time to process the books the first time.
but once its done all is well.

regards

jack
2062 books currently stored across both my KT and 8gb SD card and the only slowdown I notice (outside of the long processing time when initially installing the books) is in the search function and bringing up the 'books' list. The more books you have registered in your sqlite file the longer the device takes to respond to the initial letter you type. Saying that, even with the large number of books I have on my KT it takes no more than 2 secs at the longest to have 'search' respond to the initial letter I typed for my search query.. Letters after the initial one are responded to quickly.
Xennex1170 is offline   Reply With Quote