View Single Post
Old 06-04-2011, 02:09 AM   #92
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool i'll try again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alissa View Post
Thank you, alan. I expected some error conditions are in the log, but there are none. The big difference between mine and yours is that, in your log, there is no signs that Windows Explorer requested a thumbnail at all. It is consistent with the observation that you don't see the thumbnail, but it doesn't help what's happening inside.

Other difference I see is that the log contains no signs on extracting book title and author. During the test procedure, when you clicked on the .azw file, it is expected that the status area of the Explorer window shows the book title and author. Did you noticed that?
let me do it again tomorrow, i believe that the clicking may be an issue. you see i set it to single-click to open and just hover to select, so i didn't actually click on the icon (it indicated it selected it because it became highlighted when i hovered). anyway i'll re-do it tomorrow and set it to double-click to open and single-click to select. ok?
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote