View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #9
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
... The preview w/correct CSS doesn't make sense, and it works great but you lose the ability to annotate.

My one real gripe with this product is it does not support CSS. I hope in the future will be part of the main view and not some "preview " mode...
How do you access the preview mode?

I hope they implement publisher default soon. There are times when I just want to use it. In fact, if I can't get a book to look "right" I use another app with publisher default. There have been many regular updates with the app and it offers much. For that reason I purchased it in support.

Last edited by SCION; 05-29-2011 at 06:43 PM. Reason: Corrected sentence to include "publisher default".
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote