View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 07:16 AM   #16
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrannyGrump View Post
Wouldn't embedding a main body-text font make it difficult for users who want sans-serif? Or who just don't like the font you choose to inflict on them?
Not to mention those older/buggy devices which do not let you change to a user font once there is an embedded font.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellby View Post
That (the bold part) may be the significant difference. The rest of the book is probably justified, which apparently alters the default word spacing (or you are being unlucky and find too many shrunk lines)
Good thinking, I thought of that when posting my second test. I tested it in my older books by removing the justification, and still saw the problem. Just forgot to report about it/post images. Great minds think alike!
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote