View Single Post
Old 03-23-2012, 06:55 AM   #6
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBell View Post
I've had problems with links in one of my eBooks in a Kobo, and Kobo help just says that they do not offer help with third party ebooks. How do other links work in your Kobo?

Another one to try is Lorna Doone by R.D. Blackmore. Like DiapDealer I'd love to know how the links and footnotes work on your Kobo.
I just read a Pratchett/Discworld book and had problems with end notes. I wanted to find a public domain ePub so I could get other people's comments on problem's In the Kobo forum.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote