Thread: PRS-600 protected page error
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 02:16 AM   #1
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
protected page error

I've been using library books fine - all .pdfs so far I think

But last night I tried to upload an epub library book and although it displays in the sony software and adobe software, when I transfer to my sony touch all I get is Protected Page when I try and read it.

My reader is registered with sony. I have authorised the PC and the sony software says this and the adobe software is authorised.

Not sure what else I can do. I have deleted the file and tried reloading on to the sony several times with no joy.

any help appreciated thank you
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote