View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 01:33 PM   #144
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Please can you fix the links in the Ezreader Basic for epub and pdf

Chuck

Due to the time and everything else in my life I have decided and purchased a netbook. I needed to be able to read PDFs at a size that I could see and still be able to see the columns and the tables. So as a birthday present to myself I ordered a Dell Mini 10V. Seeing that is where I work I was able to get a good value for my money (cheaper than and of the ereaders that I was looking at.

This does not mean that I am leaving my EZreader behind. It is still my ebook reader of choice but not for PDFs.

Chuck

Last edited by cvkemp; 11-18-2009 at 11:13 PM. Reason: update
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote