View Single Post
Old 01-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #15
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
I've mentioned a few times on this forum that I intend to create an epub editor, and then slowly work on extending it to full BD output capability. I've already set aside time to work on it in February and beyond... how it turns out, we'll see.
An ePub editor is something we really need, but I suggest using Calibre for import and export. Calibre's any2epub is already pretty good and it does not need to be perfect, because your editor then cleans up its mistakes. Calibre's (eventual) epub2any does need to do perfect format shifts in order to use the ePub as the "master", but it only needs to be perfect on ePubs from your editor and this will happen automatically if the editor is widely used.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote