View Single Post
Old 10-05-2013, 10:39 AM   #44
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by stblack View Post
Why not you don't open a ppa on launchpad ?
Mainly because I would find that a bit too involved and "official" for an "unofficial" package.

Plus, the hope is that my unofficial package will become altogether unnecessary once Qt5 packages start rolling out from the official distros' repos.

Does Lintian (I don't use it) actually prevent you from installing it, or are you just hesitant to override it? I fully understand if you're not willing to trust binaries from just any old internet stranger, but I'm just not ready to jump through all the hoops necessary to ease your mind (if I even could).

Last edited by DiapDealer; 10-05-2013 at 10:47 AM.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote