View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 11:42 AM   #42
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I think Stanza has great potential, but I don't like how they handle serving their books. Unless I'm missing something, my book has to be currently open on the desktop in order to download it to my iPhone. And it only works locally.

For serving, I prefer Bookshelf, which I know is a paid-for app, because I can leave the server running on my MacPro and download my books while I'm out and about.

If Stanza had a better serving solution in place, I think they'd win handily - I think they're a better reader experience.
tlrowley is offline   Reply With Quote