View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 06:58 PM   #38
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
Sorry, yeah. I hadn't actually tried it yet. The 'sync w application' part is under TOOLS -- "enable sharing" and "allow anonymous sharing". Haven't gotten it to work yet, but we have too many network zones at work for my iphone and my mac to be on the same zone. Will try at home.

HAVE experienced what someone said -- the mac application totally wedges itself and will no longer start at all, unless you turn both the above options
OFF before you quit it. I imagine that will be fixed in the next version!
Stanza is still in a beta state, maybe you should mention such problems to Lexcycle directly ?

Try support@lexcycle.com for such feedback.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote