View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:57 PM   #186
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I use Paypal when I have money in there but my money is on my prepaid card right now. Anyway I was able to buy by using their CC Form through Paypal. Books On Board doesn't have this option when paying with Paypal you have to use your account. You can't enter a CC and pay that way.

I no longer get charge out of country fees due to their change in processors. I get charge a state and county tax now on all my purchases so I only buy there if it's the cheapest.
Using PayPal with Kobo recently (last week sometime), I didn't get charged any sales tax.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote