View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 10:52 PM   #184
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
At Kobo, I use PayPal because I don't get charged any fees for purchasing out of the US. Also, I don't need to dig up my card to enter the card number.
I use Paypal when I have money in there but my money is on my prepaid card right now. Anyway I was able to buy by using their CC Form through Paypal. Books On Board doesn't have this option when paying with Paypal you have to use your account. You can't enter a CC and pay that way.

I no longer get charge out of country fees due to their change in processors. I get charge a state and county tax now on all my purchases so I only buy there if it's the cheapest.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote