View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 12:51 PM   #32
pagansoul
Fanatic
pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pagansoul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone5, iPad Gen3, Kobo, Kindle Fire, Kobo Vox. Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
I like reading on my iphone. I downloaded 4 free ebooks off the Stanza Library 1) Moby Dick 2) The Creature 3) Pride & Prejudice and 4) The Time Machine and didn't have a single problem. They were all loaded via Edge and took very little time but I also have my iphone hooked up to a power source at work so I think that helps. I love that I could change the font to Arial and make it Dark Green.
pagansoul is offline   Reply With Quote