View Single Post
Old 07-17-2008, 12:13 PM   #31
Hadrien
Feedbooks.com Co-Founder
Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.Hadrien understands the importance of being earnest.

Device: Sony PRS-t-1/350/300/500/505/600/700, Nexus S, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donnageddon View Post
WOW! I am very impressed, Hadrien! I have used the Fictionwise ereader, and the bookshelf apps, but the stanza interface is much better than either of those.

I imagine they will all have their uses, but the formatting, and functionality of the Stanza app is far more useful. Almost limitless "font" sizing, and the navigation is superior.

I am looking forward to the eInk market getting software this advanced. The iPod Touch is getting to be my favorite reader (for the moment).
You should thank the Lexcycle team then (Marc for example) ! On my end, I'll continue on improving the API, and work with Lexcycle to bring more neat features to the iPhone.
Hadrien is offline   Reply With Quote