Thread: Demo Unit
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2008, 11:13 AM   #8
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by kielus View Post
I sent a email at sony and they recomended the reset. All information lost but still in "demo" mode. They confesed to not have a clue of whats going on and chose the easy solution pack it and send it to USA to get fix / exchanged! Unfortunatly i am living in argentina and thats not a option. Can i re write firmware somehow?
Hi:

You mean you did do the reset, or that Sony told you that? -- What Sony said is correct. If you have yet to do it, that may fix your problem.

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote