View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 10:19 AM   #1
ChupaLibro
Julio Angel Ortiz
ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChupaLibro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
THE FEAR - novelette (Psychological horror) - $0.99 until 1/24!

I am pleased to announce the release of my latest eBook, The Fear, on Smashwords.com in multiple DRM-free eBook formats. The blurb is as follows:

Quote:
Three strangers awaken in cabin in the middle of the woods. They have no recollection of who they are or how they got there. Before they can attempt to unravel the mystery of their identities, a darkness in the woods begins to stalk them. But to what end? And how does it tie in to the truth behind their lost memories?

You can download a sample or purchase The Fear here: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/37868

Thanks and I look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Last edited by ChupaLibro; 01-21-2011 at 04:04 PM.
ChupaLibro is offline   Reply With Quote