View Single Post
Old 04-26-2010, 02:57 PM   #12
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
Quote:
Originally Posted by crutledge View Post
An addendum to my previous post.

I checked my wife's Kindle which has a 16 GB SD Card. Her Kindle reports 16GB. So everything stills hangs.
One thing to remember, Charlie, is that the Kindle 1 actually kinda predated SDHC support (>4gb), it was made primarily for SD support (<4gb) only. It was robust in that the firmware would support some SDHC cards, but not all, and that's why you see people here mentioning the Sandisk (very expensive) SDHC cards, while some of the cheaper SDHC cards may not work well. The same applied to the older digital cameras at that time, many had problems with certain SDHC cards.
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote