View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 10:29 PM   #5
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
If you want to read library books, you will need to install either the reader library or ADE in order to authenticate the reader and download the books. Personally, I hated ADE. It kept trying to make itself my default reader for things even after I told it not to, and would pop up at the strangest times and demand attention. I never use the reader software except to download library books but it behaves much better than ADE did.
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote