View Single Post
Old 01-29-2014, 09:06 PM   #809
denydias
denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.denydias can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: KPW2
@ixtab: De nada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
The bottom line is: with FW 5.4.2, hierarchies essentially became impossible.

Well thank you, Amazon, for another update that makes the Kindle even less usable.
I'm so, so happy that my new replacement Kindle came with 5.4.0! I was afraid it could come with >5.4.2. Those beyond 5.4.2 causes troubles to CM and others and I've seen it's difficult to downgrade from them to 5.4.0.

I think 5.4.0 is the last one truly suitable for the Kindle hacking lover. It allows a lot of the other hacks to work properly while don't bother us with all that cloud stuff and goodreads. I can't be more relieved to still (and always) be on that one.

Last edited by denydias; 01-29-2014 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Typo.
denydias is offline   Reply With Quote