View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 07:27 PM   #67
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
I've never seen anyone reading on an Ipad in a waiting room (my wife has an Ipad, but doesn't do much reading on it) -- or any kind of tablet or smartphone.
I rarely see people using tablets whilst I catch the train and bus, but that may well change as tablet sales were high here over the Christmas period. Perhaps commuters are finding tablets too inconvenient to use whilst in transit?

e-ink ereaders are the reader of choice in transit, it seems.

Go into a cafe though and more and more people can be seen using tablets and ultrathins, which they can place on a table, taking advantage of free wifi.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote