View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 03:10 AM   #1
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
iTunes Licensing Agreement and Weapons of Mass Destruction

So you got your ipod and loaded iTunes on your computer. Well the first thing you may want to do is develop some weapons of mass destruction. But hold on one second. Did you read the Licensing Agreement the whole way through, or did you just click on Accept. It clearly states in Section 10 Export control that:

Quote:
You also agree that you will not use these products for any purposes prohibited by United States law, including, without limitation, the development, design, manufacture, or production of nuclear missiles or chemical or biological weapons.
I have a Zune so I think that it may be okay for me to develop away.

Attached is a screen shot of Section 10.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	apple.JPG
Views:	1128
Size:	44.5 KB
ID:	13864  
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote