Thread: Silliness Chicken
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 08:29 PM   #13
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
I'm really sorry, I really didn't want to resort to this, but you do realize that if you take a hit, juicy chicken bits will be all over and that just ruins a good picnic, ya know?

So, I know a guy, who knows a guy, who has this friend that is experimenting with DNA and well....

you can't have splattered chicken bits or overdone chicken at a picnic, so it's time for ..

_The Secret Weapon_!
Spoiler:
Click image for larger version

Name:	pooh power.JPG
Views:	839
Size:	62.0 KB
ID:	72366< click to enlarge

??? Wait!! What?!?

That's what his experiment was ?!?

I knew I should have asked what that "PB Labs" sign, over door, meant..

Last edited by dreams; 06-06-2011 at 12:09 AM. Reason: correct english
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote