View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 04:08 PM   #1
John Carroll
kookoo
John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Carroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Nook, LG4
What is a good recorder for creating an audiobook

Note: I realize that this is something that should be done professionally in a recording studio by Patrick Stewart. However . . .

I am looking to turn my book into an audiobook, or at least attempt to. I want to read it in a quiet place. (I really just want an excuse to get away from the kids)

Does anyone know of a good, yet inexpensive, recorder to use? I have heard that it needs to have the ability to record PCM, but I don't fully understand why.

John Carroll is offline   Reply With Quote