View Single Post
Old 07-31-2010, 04:32 PM   #3
smallhagrid
Hillbilly
smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.smallhagrid substituted for the Southern Oracle when it was on vacation.

Device: EZReader
I see this also listed on ebay and it tempts me just for curiosity's sake - but I find the notion of being quite so format-limited kinda scary. (ONLY .RB files...wow.)

Do you have any of the super-duper software to make things easier ?
Perhaps a smartmedia card to go with it (does anyone even sell those anymore ?).

I am really happy with my Jetbook but after a year it is getting worn out and I want better PDF support - BUT - I would offer $20 for this, shipped USPS/cheapest with $20 insurance just so they will make sure to deliver it whole...not to be insulting or anything !
(A new Jetbook can be had for a mere $89 + freeship these days...and cheap Android devices are going to take over the world !)
smallhagrid is offline   Reply With Quote