Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 04:31 AM   #73
Shark69
Zealot
Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shark69 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by trocchietto View Post
HI ,
there is any guide to root the t2?
I mean yes I am aware you did it, but how to unroot the T2? I have a lot of documentation for T1, but not for T2, somebody can reply maybe it is like to root a T1, but sorry the main reason why I am not rooting is because without a step guide I would not dare to brick the device. I understand that there is not too much interest on this subject, but still I am afraid to follow step by step a T1 guide, because the name of the update, the files etc are different and if I could minimize the risk to destroy the t2 would be great
It's very similar to root the T2. You can do it in a very easy way following this thread
http://www.the-ebook.org/forum/viewt...=25407&start=0
Translating it with google translate.
I've done it without any kind of problems.
I think there is interest enought, but as the procedure is very similar to T1 root, no one has decided rewrite it for T2.
Don't afraid.
My device:

Last edited by Shark69; 10-28-2012 at 04:35 AM.
Shark69 is offline   Reply With Quote