Thread: 6 of One...
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008, 09:54 PM   #70
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
Okay, here's the situation: My parents went away for a week's vacation, and they left me the keys to the brand new Porche.
Yeah, I always hated that my parents would only give me the keys to the veranda when they went away. I mean, I really liked just leaning back into the rocking chair and watch the world pass by, but most of the time they kept me locked up in the saloon.

Cheers,
Marc (being intentionally obtue)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote