View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 01:41 PM   #15157
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
An average issue for F&SF for me. One or two stories I really like, and one or two I didn't care for.

Next up was Captain Vorpatril's Alliance by Lois McMaster Bujold.

Excellent. The story is centred on Ivan, and is set between Diplomatic Immunity and Croburn. But you don't need to have ready any of her other books to enjoy this one.

Next up: Man-Kzin Wars XIII created by Larry Niven.
Yes, I very much enjoyed CVA. Finally, "that idiot Ivan" gets his own book.

Currently reading the full set of short Liaden Universe works. And enjoying, of course.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote