View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 07:59 PM   #7
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
If you go here:

http://kindle.amazon.com/your_reading

ALL your books, read and unread are listed. Clicking on them gives the current state of highlights with and without notes. Once a book is read, flashcards of those highlights and notes are available as well. That should be a big help for students trying to read books for classes.

Those highlights and notes can be copied and pasted at will to chat rooms and/or documents. Its better than the Clippings file since the latter is not adjusted for deletions and is hard to access (one must copy it to a PC to copy from it).

By the way, one can stay signed in to that site even if one signs out from the main Amazon site.

One question, if I deleted a book from that site, can I get it back there?
Ah, I missed that (about where to find the Notes), thanks! Obviously I don't use that feature very much <g>

I still think an 'Export annotations..' feature would be very useful (esp for non amazon content).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote