View Single Post
Old 07-18-2010, 02:31 PM   #3
ATimson
Evangelist
ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATimson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhudston View Post
I can't find the in the iBook store, I am desperate to get the original 4 Bachman books (rage, the long walk, roadwork and the running man) in a form I can read on the Ipad, either unprotected Epub, PDF or word.
Three of the four (The Long Walk, Roadwork, and The Running Man) are available in the US from iBooks, listed under Stephen King's name. If you can't purchase from the US iBooks store, they're also available from other vendors in formats that will work on your iPad (including Kindle, Kobo, and B&N except The Long Walk).

Rage is not available in an authorized electronic edition, and is also out-of-print, at Stephen King's request.
ATimson is offline   Reply With Quote