View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #9
eksor
Connoisseur
eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eksor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: prs700, i-mate JAMin, smartq v7, GeeksPhone Zero, iPad 3rd Gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adamastorx View Post
It's true, but they're mostly P.D. or self-help books and the kind. I was thinking in brand new titles.

The "Leqtor" has just a couple of books. It seams that the Spanish publishers are still afraid of jumping to the ebook train...
Today I heard on the local radio station that about 800 hundred titles are available to purchase in the "Biblioteca Nacional" website.

628 seems to be the actual number: http://bdh.bne.es/bnesearch/Search.d...10&language=es

Some titles are in catala (catalonian), none in galego (galician) or in euskera (basque), i think.

Mostly essay, some text books, some technology/science.

Regards.
eksor is offline   Reply With Quote