View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 10:59 AM   #7
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I, too, read in bed. I have adjusted how I hold my Touch, but it took me about 5 minutes to get used to it. I have old eyes, I need good light to read these days. I would not be surprised to find that people who routinely use touch on their phones or other devices will find the transition to be painless. The touch to turn pages takes, from my perspective, less effort than pressing the DPad. My left handed husband likes the Touch better (but he is sticking with the WiFi, for now).

If Touch goes on to have things like collections/bookshelves (like the iOS App) and if you enjoy Reading Life, you may, at some point, see an advantage to making the switch. Fortunately, no one has to make a final decision today. And, since some of the features we are hoping for are not here yet, that is probably a good thing .
taming is offline   Reply With Quote