Thread: MobileRead March 2013 Book Club Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 09:10 AM   #72
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I did see In Patagonia in one of those bargain table set-ups last weekend and I was excited until I realised they were charging $12 for a second-hand paperback.
Lot's of $5 options on Amazon. You'd have to see about shipping, but my friend just ordered a book from the UK and for $10 including the shipping it came to Canada. I do three-quarters of my reading from the library in paper format. It's just more economical and available. A lot of books I want to read aren't even in available in eBooks.

It is one of the cheaper eBook options.

Go In Patagonia!
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote