View Single Post
Old 08-28-2009, 12:55 AM   #35
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
the contrast is improved in the 600, that's it, the side lights are gone, which is one of the reasons I bought the 700.

poor contrast isn't an issue as no matter where I am I can read it just fine. including the dark. I like my integrated lights.

and I did say hardware wise, and hard ware wise there are only about 3 changes.

it removed the lights and 2 buttons, and that's about it. everything else is virtually the same.

I would like them to port the firmware over already.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote